U Already know

Love The Person That U Are

Thursday, February 2, 2012

lookin for something

i loved you but things arent the same anymore
i remember you wanting me to wait for you and i felt like i did
now im trying to be with you again but its hard when you keep running around with different girls
i understand your single so i dont blame you for talking to more than one girl but im mad at the fact that your doing everything i dont want you to do
i want you to prove me wrong and show me that i should be with you
i want to be with you but everytime you tell me about a girl i have my doubts i dont want to doubt you but at the same time your doing things that i hate and you tell me that you dont have feelings for those girls.. then why are you wasting your time them. those girls actually want to be with you and your telling me you still want me no matter what. maybe its time for me to stop holding on to my past and maybe i shouldnt have put you on a pedistool because your just a guy your just a guy that does wht guys do and now i know you really dont have to show me anything anymore i realised that what i want will never come true and im glad that you can get whatever you want. Now i know that things will never be the same. im glad you dont see how i really feel. but i really cant have you come back in and out of my life because i really dont like the game that you play with me. because to me its not a game and im looking for something more or something less. right now im not trying to get my heart caught up in a web so if i end up being rude towards you its because im trying to look for something that doesnt effect my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment