U Already know

Love The Person That U Are

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

my issues

didnt think that i would actually fall out of love with u.
i realized i liked the thought of you.
 im mad that you just have to be like every other guy.
the thought of what u used to be like seems
 like u never were that person. i
wanted u to be what u were and
not the reality of what u really are
i cant tell if u proved my point or if u didnt. u
proved that u were everything that i never wanted u to be.
but then u never proved my thoughts.
the words that u say to me i dont believe the things u do for me are nice
but its not making me fall for u.
how am i supposed to feel it
hurts to hear the truth but its worst to be lied to. Which one is better?
 i dont want to know the truth because it changed my thoughts about u
even though it shouldnt be like that.
Being lied to i will never know but
lies never stay hidden? i cant seem to figure myself and
on top of that im not sure if i know who u are anymore.
the thought of u is good but thinking about everything else
around me makes it difficult for me to want to. these
 are my issues.it has nothing to do with u. but to tell u truth.
it hurts me to know the truth more than u think.

No comments:

Post a Comment